Clay masks are a highly efficient treatment and in the same way, a clay mask is the best efficient treatment for reducing hair loss. They remove dirt, cleanse the scalp and hair and add volume to the hair but don't make it heavier and they also have antiseptic properties. Clay masks are mixed with water until it reaches a thick cream consistency. You can buy the best clay marks online for you at https://oxfordhill.co/.
Then, it is sprayed to wet hair for about 15 minutes. After that, you need to gently massage your hair and afterward wash off the clay from your hair with care. Apply a clay mask at least twice per week to get the desired result.
image source: google
There is clay in a variety of shades available; each one is unique and has its own effects.
- White clay provides the most efficient treatment in cases of hair loss or fragility.
- If you suffer from seborrhea you must apply your green clay.
- Red clay eases head irritations to the skin.
- The yellow clay can help combat dandruff.
- Blue clay cleans your hair deeply and oxygenates your hair.
- Masks can be made from clay alone or mix it with other beneficial substances to treat hair. Today, I am offering a selection of masks that are made of blue and white clay.
Mask made of garlic
Blend the juices of two garlic cloves, the juice of 1 teaspoon lemon, and 2 teaspoons of blue clay. Sprinkle some water on top and apply the mask to your hair. Wrap your hair in a towel and wash off the mask using warm water and shampoo within 30 minutes. This mask is ideal for hair that is oily. It regulates the function of sebaceous glands and stimulates hair growth, and adds shine.