Description on IT Support
IT support is the building block of an organization. For more information, you can take the help of a business IT support in Perth that may include:
- Network hardware
- Desktop computer
- Email systems and servers
- Enterprise-wide applications
Many IT support job descriptions include these features, as well as having the need to install and configure this item. An IT support worker will involve doing a variety of tasks including:
- Receive and classify the end customer support requests
- Monitoring existing systems
- Installing the software on your desktop computer
- Software or hardware upgrade
- Configuring network account access
- Send emails to clients and is responsible for the configuration server
- Prepare and follow the diagram or documentation
- IT Support Roles
In most organizations, there are several "tiers" or "levels" of support. Tier 1, otherwise known as "first-level support", are the people who answer the phone when the user calls with IT problems. They respond to the email you received when the problem was discovered by the user.
They will be part of a larger team and will be responsible for capturing the details of your diagnosis of this problem and try to define or narrow down the cause of this problem. Depending on the issue, they can handle it in place.
If the problem is more complex or exceeded their job role or field of knowledge, they pass it on to "the second support level", or level 2.